Saturday 26 August 2017

week one

I got off the plain after having been delayed in Britain for 3 extra hours and my host family was waiting for me. We had to eat something cheap and quick since it was 10 at night so my first meal in Austria was McDonald's. I got a quick tour of the house, unpacked and went to sleep. The next day it was just explaining house rules and all that stuff that has to be done. The host father martin took my host brother and I to the pool since it has been really hot here we later that night had schnitzel for dinner which was amazing. The next day I met some of the host sisters friends who are pretty nice people we went out for a Chinese all-you-can-eat restaurant and finished off the night at a carnival which is called a folk feste. The next day the host father took the host sister and I to a mountain town above Vienna called Kahlenberg. Later that day the host brother and I played fussgolf a mix of soccer and golf. Ending that night I went to a steinbruch party with the host sister. Ending the week I started off at german camp which I will cover in the other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment